Thursday, August 13, 2009

Birthday Wishes

I take no credit for the design of this card; I CASED it from Jen at iheart2stamp. Jen's card popped out at me with the bright colours and her use of the punches and the placement of her sentiment as well as the paper and how she tied...actually everything about this card is so bright and cheerful. I love it!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, WOW Flowers
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP, Old Olive, Perfect Plumb, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Olive Dew Drops (not SU!), CUrly Label Punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, dimensionals
I stamped two of the balloons on the Cottage Wall DSP and pieced them onto the Whisper White cardstock for added appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment