Monday, September 21, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Well, not really or at least not yet.
I love the snow but I am just not ready for it yet becasue I am loving this beautiful weather we are having. Tomorrow is the first day of Autumn and I love the fall colours, the cooler evenings, sunny days and Thanksgiving. We were married in October and the fall colours of the trees reflecting on the water offered a beautiful canvas for our wedding photos.
You know, I love the change of seson and all that it brings with each one.
Boy, you would think the way I was going on about Autumn that I would have a Fall themed card to show you but I don't.
Todays card is a winter or Christmas card that I cased from Ann.
Recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Punch
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Soft Suede, Real Red, Sahara Sand
Embellishments: Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon, Petals O Plenty embossing folder, silver brads, Boho Blossom Punch, and a snowflake punch (not Stampin' Up!)

1 comment: