Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Christmas Wish



I love this set Home for Christmas but I wish I could watercolour.

In my head, I have this beautiful idea of this card being watercoloured but I have a difficult time choosing the colours or perhaps I just don't know how to watercolour; it doesn't turn out great anyways. So, with that being said I just did minimal colour.

Another thing I would change is the ruby red cardstock to ribbon but I don't have wide ribbon in the right shade.

Although I have greater ideas for this card, I am happy with it. I'd love to know what you think. If you would like to leave me a comment, just click on "links to this post" at the bottom.
Recipe:
Stamps: Home for Christmas
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red
Ink: Soft Suede
Embellishments: Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder, Top Note Die, sponging, dimensinals

1 comment:

  1. I love this card - I too have all these visions in my head of what I want it to look like, but I just cannot get it watercoloured to my liking. This is a fabulous look - I plan to CASE this card. thanks so much for posting it. Marjorie Gibson

    ReplyDelete