Sunday, October 18, 2009

For Three Boo-tiful Boys

I am going to have coffee with a friend who has recently moved back to Tillsonburg from Lambeth. Mark and Angie have three adorable little boys who hold a special place in my heart and I thought I just have to take them something. I know for a fact Carter will be in school, not sure about Eli as he is in SK and little Leyton I will get to see him but he doesn't really know me becasue they moved away when he was really small.
I got this cute card idea from Heather. Since I do not have the Serif Essentials Alphabet die for the Big Shot, I thought I would use the chipboard letters I had on hand (ok I was saving them). They are bigger than the treat cups but I am okay with the end result. I put a trap door on the inside of the card to retrieve the treats without wrecking the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment