Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Treat Boxes


Although I am not a big fan of Halloween, I couldn't resist making these three fellows to hang on my Holiday Tree. I got the idea from Becky who got the idea from Gretchen so you may just want to check out their versions.
I plan to fill them with treats as the special little ones come to my door but for now they act as a home decor item on my Holiday Tree.
The Frankenstein is also the project we will make on Monday for the Lunch Hour Program at school.
I do not have the new Fancy Favour Die for the Big Shot (yet) so I made due to make my own box to attach the dressed Top Note Die to. I took a 5" x 7" piece of cardstock and scored 1" along the
long edge and turned to score at 3" and 4" along the short side.
I hope you make some spooktacular packages for someone special this Halloween.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. These turned out super cute.... I like the skeleten one the best!

    I always have my volume off on my computer...I musta left it on after watching a video....I love the song you have playing.

    ReplyDelete