Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Hostess Gift


I have had these cute nuget tins for awhile now and not becasue I didn't know what to do with them but because I had this mind set that if I used them, gave them away then I wouldn't have anymore...collecting is what some would call it.
Anyway I am trying really hard to use my stuff.
We have Thanksgiving dinner today at Grandma Jennie's and tomorrow at my brother and sister-in-laws' home. Yup, we are feasting on two turkey dinners. Both dinners are being held "back home" so we will be on the road each day as one lives an hour and twenty minutes away and my brother lives an hour and forty minutes away.
Last year I made table favours for the dinner table but this year I am giving a hostess gift and card to demonstrate for appreciation and thankfullness for dinner and family.
I made covers for the York Peppermint patties and then put six treats inside the nugget tin.
Recipe:
Stamps: Fall Whimsey (retired)
Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Really Rust. Chocolate Chip Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Versa Mark
Embellishments: Gold Embossing Powder, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4 " Circle Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Chocolate Chip Striped Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment