Sunday, March 15, 2009

WOW Workshop by Heather


I had so much fun yesterday at Regionals held in London. You certainly leave the event feeling inspired and motivated to try new experiences.
I said to my husband that if we ever move to Utah it would have to be Salt Lake City so I could work at Stampin' Up! I think it is the best company offering the best product and everyone is so kind.
Anyway back to todays post. I apologize for the over exposed quality of the cards.
As I mentioned yesterday, my upline Heather Summers presented a WOW Workshop. Heather loves the Stmapin' Up! punches and has so much fun creating animals with them. Her "Barnyard Tails" are so cute - especially with the cute little bums and their adorable little tails. You can see Heather's awesome work here.
Be sure to leave her a comment, she would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment