Friday, May 1, 2009

It's a Blast!


I am not sure why I made this card using the Cutie Pie DP becasue it is now retired and when I use the Pun Fun stamp set generally I like to use bright colours.
Overall the card turns our great but what makes it even more fun is the little red wagon I made to store the 4 cards.
This is just a sneak peak (I know, I know I am not being nice) of the project I made from UStamp.
This is the fourth round of UStamp for me and I have to tell you I am having a blast with all the awesome projects, tutorials, videos, chats and yes even prizes.
I can work at my own speed, save the projects and even print them off for future reference. Did you know you can even use the project ideas for a workshop/class? The projects takes the work out of planning an event becasue the measurements and instructions are all laid out for you.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment