Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stampin' Up! Big Shot




Stampin’ Up! Thanks (Embosslits)
Stampin’ Up! Final Press (Embossing Folders)
Stampin’ Up! Perfect Details (Textured Plates)
Stampin’ Up! Two Tags (Bigz Dies)
Stampin’ Up! Fancy Favor (Bigz XL Dies)Well who doesn't like to win stuff, especially Stampin' Up stuff!

I was leaving a comment on a blog and decided to read some of the comments by other bloggers and from there I clicked on the commentors blog (well that is confusing) and found this. I plan on filling my coffee cup and browsing through http://www.stampinaddicts.com because I believe there are a lot of great ideas.

Stampin Addicts dot com has tons of ideas using the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and is giving away a Big Shot Die Pack as part of the Stampin’ Up! summer celebration. To enter, all you have to do is write about it. This is my entry. I sure would be one happy lady if I were to win.




No comments:

Post a Comment