Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am Rusty!


I attended out Simply Stars downline meeting last night, and did it feel good-actually it felt great. It was good to see all the ladies, share a lot of laughs and get my feet wet in stamping again. I made one card and it took me forever, couldn't believe one could get out of practice.

I have been so consumed with school work and have not pulled out my stamps since Christmas (gasp). I am thinking that I need a break from school, take the summer off and stamp but if I do that then I may get out of the study mode...what to do!

I am looking forward to the new colour renovation, the colours are great.

I have to show you the adorable felt cup holder Heather prepared as out Make n' Take. Heather used the Baskets and Blooms die and we cut off the handle, added a little blanket stitching for detail and "x" stitching to join the two pieces and added a few felt flowers. The "Sweet Pea Stitched Felt" #117266 $11.95 is from the Occassions Mini which you can still order from until April 30, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Glad to see you are back. How did your exams go? Cute cup holder. Barb N.

    ReplyDelete